Amendments to this agreement can be made by us from time to time without specific notice. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement and you should carefully review the same before you use our site.
- D Dub Custom Sportswear uses this Site to sell products to customers based in the U.S
- To use this website you must be 18 years or older, and own an Email account on the Internet, a postal address, and a valid credit card.
- We maintain direct contact with our customers through our customer service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we make every effort to answer any issue within 1 business day.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- ALL ORDERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS, TAXES AND/OR DUTIES UPON ARRIVAL. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS CHARGES.
- Prices do not include shipping. Shipping method will be USPS.
- We take every care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of all D Dub Custom Sportswear products are correct. The colors shown on the website are a close representation, but slight variations in the actual product colors may occur due to different screen resolutions or screen display colors and different browsers.
Ordering and Payment
- Payment in the Site is conducted through PayPal. The buyer doesn't have to own a PayPal account in order to perform the purchase.
- Shipping of the ordered goods to the buyer is subject to PayPal's approval of the payment.
- Orders from this Site can be cancelled only prior to the order's shipping. Cancelation of an order after it was billed and/or shipped will result in charge for the credit card company cancelation fee, and/or shipping charges.
- If you made a purchase in the Site and you made a mistake, or otherwise you wish to modify your order, you can do it before we ship it by sending us an email before 4pm PST.
- D Dub Custom Sportswear has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. The company is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer in the Site and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Errors in stock may occur. If the product ordered is not available in stock, the customer will be notified the expected arrival of product to stock, and will be given the choice of ordering a different product or canceling the transaction.
- If the deal has not been approved by the credit companies using the PayPal site, the purchase will not be completed. If a second attempt fails, please contact us and we can arrange another form of payment to ensure the purchase.
- Any information and/or display appearing in this Website, including graphics, designs, texts, names, trademarks, logos, icons, pictures, videos, illustrations and any other content, are the sole ownership of D Dub Custom Sportswear and/or its representatives.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or use the content appearing on the Site, unless prior written consent from the company. Modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Site Content is strictly prohibited.
Your privacy is important to us, and we take precautions to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We promise to use the details of customers who purchase products through the Website only for site operation and to facilitate the purchase. It will not be transferred to any other party.
The information we collect
- In the pages of this Site where you can order a product or a service, the required information is as follows:
Your full name, billing and full shipping addresses, your Email address, and your phone number (applies only if you are ordering express shipping).
- All payment information is stored on PayPal and we have no access to it. We believe that this sensitive information should not be disclosed, and this is one of the reasons why we use PayPal's secure service.
- Subscription to our Dub-Wise Blog requires only your name and your Email address, which will be used only for this purpose. We will be happy to keep in touch, to inform you about new website content or new products from time to time. We promise not to flood you with irrelevant messages.
What we do with the information
- We use the personal information provided by our customers in the process of ordering a product solely for the purpose of shipping the order and Emailing the invoice and shipping information (and any other communications regarding the specific purchase, if necessary).
- The information is never transferred to any other party, except if it is required to complete the task (e.g. the shipping company).
- When you buy a gift, and submit another person's information to our Website, their information will be used only for the purpose of shipping your gift to them.
- In case you send us an Email, we will use the Email address from which you sent it for sending a reply, but not for any other purpose, and we will not give your address to any other entity.
- When you subscribe to our Dub-Wise Blog, we keep your Email address in order to send you our Newsletter from time to time. We will never give your address to any other entity.
For questions about privacy on the Site, please drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you!